· The Project lead is responsible for managing the yearlyturnover of the dept. and yearly incremental as per company growth plan and market conditions.
· Monitor and supervise the project execution process to ensure completion of the job within specified time frames in an organized and cost effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction.
· Building a strong relationship with key accounts to ensure smooth project processand maintain continuity of business.
· Collaborate to develop new business in high-end retail industry through continuous contact, research & growing business with existing clients.
· Monitor progress against the project plan and keep the client updated on the progress taking quick corrective action wherever required.
· The successful candidate would support the project team wherever necessary from design stage through procurement and deliver, to project completion.
· Act as a bridge between project managers & production by attending all technical complications in an effective and timely manner.
· This position will also be accountable for the performance of the project team regarding profitability, cost control, quality, efficiency, client satisfaction.
· Train team to provide effective customer service & ensure maximum level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
· Monitor project quotes and analyze win, loss ratio.
· The project lead shall possess strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to motivate himself and his team.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture or interior design is a must.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in the UAE in managing retail projects is mandatory.
· Excellent communications skills in English.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of personnel.
· PMP certification is an added advantage
· UAE driver license is mandatory